Monday, March 21, 2005

Monday Bunday-The Apprentice Easter Bunny!


DSCF1325
Originally uploaded by Prattoons.
I'm Donald Thump. Join me as we discover who will have the smarts to be The Apprentice Easter Bunny.



DSCF1303
Originally uploaded by Prattoons.
Here is Team Leader Baxter. She begins her challenge to be the Apprentice Easter Bunny by reading up on how all those baskets get delivered in one night.



DSCF1312
Originally uploaded by Prattoons.
Baxter's competition is Team Leader Twizzle. I don't think he is taking his research too seriously.The first task for these two is decorating eggs.



DSCF1323
Originally uploaded by Prattoons.
Baxter decorates her eggs with Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Ewan Mcgregor and Johnny Depp. I think she's a little boy crazy and losing sight of her task.



DSCF1321
Originally uploaded by Prattoons.
Hmmm.Twizzle has also decorated his eggs with celebrities. He has Paris Hilton, 50 Cent, Flavor Flav and... Kevin Federline??? I'm disappointed in both teams. Their next task is making an Easter basket. Whoever fails will be fired.



DSCF1293
Originally uploaded by Prattoons.
Baxter really impresses me with this basket. The artistry is impressive . It has all the essential of a good Easter Basket...jelly beans, chocolate bunnies,Peeps, peanut butter and marshmellow eggs. I am quite impressed with Baxter.



DSCF1286
Originally uploaded by Prattoons.
What was Twizzle thinking??? An Easter basket with Teriyaki sauce? Clam Chowder? Tomato Paste? Beef Stew? It's obvious that Twizzle isn't up to Easter Bunny standards. Time to call them into the hutch.



DSCF1302
Originally uploaded by Prattoons.
I'm Mr. Thump's bitchy assistant. My vote is for Baxter. Twizzle cannot handle the pressures of an Apprentice Easter Bunny. Besides...I smelled Parsley on his breath.



DSCF1328
Originally uploaded by Prattoons.
Twizzle I''m disappointed in your decision making skills. I would have to say your creative ideas were hare-brained at least.

Baxter proved that she is up to the job so Twizzle....



DSCF1327
Originally uploaded by Prattoons.
YOU'RE FIRED!




Originally uploaded by Prattoons.
Thank You Mr. Thump! I shall work hard as the Apprentice Easter Bunny. Happy Spring everybody from the Pratt Bunnies!

No comments: