Thursday, May 05, 2005

Just One More Thing...

Another meme to end the week.I saw these questions on Petrouchka's page.


My uncle once: Hmmm. I don't have many uncles. I'm an uncle to 14 nieces and nephews. One of them has a blog!

Never in my life: have I skydived or skiied.

When I was five: the Beatles broke up.

High School was: a whirlwind of activity and I enjoyed it a lot. I got good grades.I came out of my shell, and hung out in the coolest art class with the most interesting people(topic for a future blog.)

I will never forget: geting my driver's license. graduating...and um..something else...


I once met: An Oompah Loompah, Gilbert Gottfried, A Penthouse Pet.


There’s this girl I know who: has no gag reflex.

Once, at a bar: I saw a gambler who had bet all this money on a Monday Night Football game. All the NY Giants had to do was kick an easy 25 yrd. field goal and this guy was winning hundreds of dollars. He even had the bartender set up shots for everyone as they lined up for the kick. The kicker muffed it. The man was punding the bar screaming NO!!!!! and crying.

By noon I’m usually: eating lunch and reading my friends' blogs.

Last night: I slept funny.My shoulder hurts.

Next time I go to church I: will probably get struck by lightning.

Terry Schiavo: was married longer than Jennifer Wilbanks.

When I turn my head left, I see: A little bunny rabbit named Baxter running from one room to the next.


When I turn my head right, I see: A window and looking out to my back yard and beyond..Far off in the distance the light from the local Ikea shines.

You know I’m lying when: I say how much I enjoy Lighthouses.

What I miss most about the eighties: WLIR/WDRE- greatest radio station ever.

If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I’d be: Yorick

By this time next year: I will be still writing this page.

A better name for me would be: Hmmm help me out on this..

I have a hard time understanding: Dave Matthews. "mumblemumblemumble mumble..crash..into me"...Dammit davy - Open your mouth and sing! E-Nun-Ci-Ate!

If I ever go back to school I’ll: try to graduate on time.

You know I like you if: I share my snark with you.

If I won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: I never win awards.

Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens, and Geraldine Ferraro: If an ape wore a blonde wig saying yeehaw while riding a nuke like a bronco to the music of the Magic Flute that would be the combination.

Take my advice, never: play nude volleyball in a cactus patch.

My ideal breakfast is: Two eggs scrambled,GALLONS of Coffee,Toast, Cereal in a Looky bowl.

A song I love, but do not have is: "September Song" by Lou Reed, off the "Lost in the Stars" Kurt Weill tribute cd. It's rare.

If you visit my hometown, I suggest: Visit the Erie County Fair in August!Styx and Reo Speedwagon in concert August 19th! (scary shudder down spine)

Tulips, character flaws, microchips, and track stars: Blooming flowers,blooming idiots,blooming technology, zoom zoom zoom.


Why won’t anyone: Convict Michael Jackson already..or get him some psychiatric help.

If you spend the night at my house, don’t: Step on the bunnies!

I’d stop my wedding for: too late.

The world could do without: Reality TV.Now hush! "The Apprentice" is on!

I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: go to the hospital again.

My favorite blonde is:Mrs.Pratt, Jenny McCarthy , Marilyn Monroe,Victoria Zdrok, Amber:the babe behind luckypink.

Paper clips are more useful than:Oh No- Not that damn talking paper clip icon that windows used to have? remember him? Clippy? I hate that damned paper clip! HATE!!!!(takes medication) oh uh sorry..I'm puppies and rainbows now.Have a yummy sunny day.

If I do anything well, it’s: make people laugh.

The last time I was drunk, I: learned that 8 raspberry kamikazes leaves a nasty hangover.

And, by the way: I'm here for 2 shows nightly! Thank you! You've been a wonderful audience. Drive safely!

No comments: