Sunday, May 08, 2005

Momma Mia...

Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there whether past present or future. Yes of course I called my mother today...and I sent her flowers and a card.

The bunnies got Mrs. Pratt a card. I mean for all the times she buys lettuce and pellets and hay? Homage must be given!

We got my mother-in- law a camera to take with her to Scotland. Mrs. Pratt and her are headed over to Europe in June for 2 weeks. I'm staying home tending to the rabbits and have asked to be brought back a Loch Ness Monster.

Now Mrs. Pratt isn't a mom herself. Kids really aren't in our future due to a variety of reasons.Yeah we get the odd looks now and then when we tell people we've been married for over eleven years and no children. My adopted offspring have twitchy noses and a penchant for carrots.We are very happy with that.

So have a Happy Mother's Day whatever your circumstances. I have to speak to Greyton about giving Mrs. Pratt a bouquet of parsley.

No comments: