A news story making the rounds this morning is about a man who changed his name to Jesus Christ and is having trouble getting his driver's license in West Virginia.
Here at the Blog of Pratt are the Top 12 other problems that may occur for J.C. at the DMV.
12. Does height include halo?
11. Special test needed for Popemobile license.
10. Stuck in line behind big gabby gasbag Pat Robertson.
9. Hands must be kept at 10 and 2 not 3 and 9.
8. December 25th- Year Zero not valid birthdate.
7. Turning wiper fluid into wine does not impress driving instructor.
6. Written test not offered in Aramaic.
5. Heavenly aura really washes out the photo.
4. Forgot to put middle initial "H." on information form.
3. Healing run over traffic cones doesn't add to test score.
2. Horn that sounds "Faith of our Fathers" not street legal.
1. Vanity plate that reads "Sav-Yor" denied.