Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Breakfast Club...

Most weekeday mornings, Mrs. Pratt is sometimes up first and when she goes downstairs to get coffee Greyton and Twizzle gallop to the kitchen and follow her to the fridge for a breakfast baby carrot.

Since she's been gone - I think they notice, so every morning when I get up(usually around 7am)I see the boys outside my bedroom in the hallway.

Of course they are also being horrible flirts with Baxter and Princess.

I started heading downstairs and everybody looked at me. Nobody wanted to follow.

I got the carrots and the box of Cheerios (they get 3 each daily)and poured myself a cup of coffee. Mmmmm coffee.

Back upstairs, I passed out the carrots and Cheerios and sat on the floor of the hallway drinking my coffee trying to wake up while the bunnies were munching away at their breakfast. The acoustics of the hall made the crunching noises sound extra loud. Everybunny was bright eyed and bushy tailed.

We all had a nice breakfast together. Greyton and Twizzle continued visiting with the ladies while I showered and got dressed for work.

No comments: