Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The Interview Meme...

My friend Bozoette participated in an Interview meme and I decided to give it a try.Below are the rules and the 5 Questions she asked me.

Here are the instructions:

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions -- each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Here are your five questions:


1.When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

When I was 4 years old It was the Summer of Apollo 11. Man walked on the moon for the first time(On my birthday!)I wanted to be an Astronaut. I drank a lot of Tang.
And for the next few years when they still did Moonshots I would love to watch Waler Cronkite explaining landings and such with his little models. I still like Tang.

2.Who’s your favorite Marx Brother, and why?

Groucho. The one and only. I saw my first Marx Brother movie when I was about 11. And I just loved his rapid fire wisecracks. As I got older I liked the wordplay and how "smart" the jokes were. For many a Halloween I was Groucho Marx. The other day I was watching Duck Soup again on Turner Classics Movies and found myself laughing at him ...not bad for something made in 1933. I think I got a lot of my brand of humor from him. Harpo and Chico are comedy Gods in their own right. But Groucho is an icon for the ages.

3. What’s your favorite holiday?

Hmmm. Well the bunnies do prefer Easter. But I like Halloween. I know it's been pretty much taken over by adults, but Autumn is my favorite season and from the carving of the Pratt-O-Lantern to the candy and masquerade it's the most fun for me.

4. Do you ever pose the bunnies, or are the Monday Bunday shots completely candid?

I would say that 99% of Monday Bunday is candid. Maybe at Xmas time when Greyton wears his Santa Hat, or at Halloween with Princess's witch hat, but most of it is just making the rabbits comfortable with the camera and catching them at just the right moments. I have to say that doing Monday Bunday is fun, and the buns appreciate the fan mail.

5. If you were stranded on a desert island, what five songs would you have to have with you?

Hmmm.It would have to be 5 songs that I would not get tired of after after being marooned for so long. I would prefer to name 5 books but oh well...

ok here goes...

1. Bohemian Rhapsody-Queen
2. Tomorrow Never Knows- the Beatles
3. I Want You to Want Me- Cheap Trick
4. Atomic-Blondie
5. Heroes- David Bowie



Ok who's next???

No comments: