It seems that in most parts of the country the median temperature is Bazillion. So, stuck in heatwave? Take the Blog of Pratt How to Cope with a Heatwave Quiz...
1. How do you cool your home during weeks of scorching hot weather?___
A. Electric Fans
B. Air Conditioning
C. A Block of Ice
D. Your minions fanning you with palm fronds feeding you grapes.
2. What is your beverage of choice to cope with the heat?___
B. Soda or Pop
D. A combination of all three above.And keep 'em coming!
3. What icy treat do you love to enjoy during a heatwave?___
A. Ice Cream
C. Water Ice
D. Significant Other
4. It's too hot for pajamas- so you must sleep in___
B. Nothing at all (ladies please email me a more detailed essay on this one.)
C. Blog of Prattwear(Now available at the Blog of Pratt store- see links.Shameless plug)
D. In a bed silly!
5.What feelings does excessive heat bring about in you?____
D. I swear if this damn humidity doesn't break the weatherman is getting a boot to the head.
6. Excessive Hot Air is caused by____
A. The hole in the Ozone
B. Hurricane Season
C. Lack of movement by cold fronts
D. Congressional Supreme Court hearings
7. During a heatwave you should____
A. Check on elderly neighbors.
B. Slack off from all your outdoor yard work.
C. Stick your head in a freezer.
D. Lick a popsicle suggestively to amuse friends.
8. Lucky you- You have access to a pool! Your best dive is ___
B. Triple Lindy
C. Belly Flop
D. Virginia Woolf
9. The power goes out- the heat is oppressive you begin to smell like___
B. Wet Dog
C. Old People
D. The French
10. The best way to tell you are in a heatwave is____
A. You envy the locations in "March of the Penguins".
B. You feel like Margaret Hamilton after a bucket of water thrown at her.
C. Your underwear melted.
D. Able to cook omelettes on the hood of your car.
When your co-workers put a giant inflatable palm tree in your office- it's a heatwave.