It's the big hit of the summer movie season: The French documentary "March of the Penguins". The enchanting story of Emperor Penguins going to their breeding ground is delighting audiences. Yet I'm sure there is plenty of footage not included in the original cut of the film.
The Blog of Pratt presents the Top 12 Scenes cut from the March of the Penguins.
12. Lost penguin seeks help from Bugs Bunny to get to Hoboken.
11. Burgess Meredith shows up to plot crime spree in Gotham City.
10. Original English narration by Gilbert Gottfried included telling of "The Aristocrats" joke.
9. Jude Law sleeps with nanny of Penguins.
8. Space shuttle fly-by leads to several penguins sucked into rocket engines.
7. Penguins wreak havoc at Antartica Boy Scout Jamboree.
6. Opus jumps on Oprah's couch telling how much he loves finding his Mom.
5. Coca Cola Polar Bears try to shmooze at breeding ground after-party.
4. Joan Rivers keeps shouting at line of Penguins, "Who are you wearing?"
3. Scientists discover ease of Penguin food regurgitation due to watching Tom Cruise.
2. Penguin chick adopted by Brad and Angelina.
1. Penguins in the General Lee jumps glacier.