Thursday, November 03, 2005

Breakfast Interruptus...

First thing every morning, Greyton and Twizzle run into the kitchen and get excited about getting their breakfast carrot. Twizzle keeps to the rug in the center of the floor. Greyton usually will follow me directly to the refrigerator.

Greyton is even vocal.It's a little hard to describe. It's kind of a purring he does. Maybe I'll record it one day and put it on here.

This morning Greyton was as usual very excited for his Cherrios and carrot...well he was VERY excited about something. As I turn around from getting the carrots out. He is mounting Twizzle and acting like rabbit Dirk Diggler.

Me:"What The...??? It's 7:30 in the morning! Greyton!"

I pry him off of Twizzle's face. He runs back to mount him again.He did this 5 times. He was a bunny with a mission...well missionary position ...well I think it was reverse cowgirl. It was definitely a surprise for Twizzle. Twizzle had finally decided to fight back and the bunnies are circling me trying to get at each other.

And I hadn't had a sip of coffee yet.

I have no idea what got Greyton in his "rumpypumpy" mood. Usually it's when he interacts with Baxter for awhile. He picks up her scent and despite his elderly bunny age(8) he thinks he's Hef.

Twizzle looked dazed at the out of the blue face mounting. I gave him an extra carrot for his troubles. Greyton settled down eventually and I got the two to sit near each other without the "boh-diddy-doh doh" music playing in Greyton's head.

I'm ingesting a gallon of coffee now.

No comments: