Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Thank You...

You all have been so wonderful writing such nice things about Princess. I want you to know that it is really comforting to me. I spent yesterday afternoon cleaning up our bedroom. All of her blankets picked up and washed. Her pellet bowl and water dish emptied. I gave Greyton her hay basket - he sat near it most of the afternoon. Twizzle got her willow hay ball we had just got from Busy Bunny. Her little green house she would spend days in was bequeathed to Baxter. She hasn't gone in it yet, but I'm sure she will make it a favorite place to nap as Princess did,and Feather before her.

I was in bed and asleep by 10. just emotionally and physically drained.The room was quiet I would look over the side of the bed to where she usually was and I see nothing now. It hurts.

The pain will subside, I know. My heart tells me I did the very best with her and she enjoyed her life. I'm lucky I had such a wonderful friend.

And you, who some I know personally, but most electronically thank you for the words that help me heal.

No comments: