It's Christmas Eve and the the yuletide is upon us. So take the Blog of Pratt Christmas Quiz and make merry you're own way for the twenty-fifth of December.
1. Santa Claus has helpers make toys. They are known as ___.
2.What are the ingredients for a fruitcake?___.
A. Flour, sugar, butter,nutmeg,bourbon, green raisins.
B. Well, let's just say hot dogs are made of healthier material.
C. I could tell you the answer but I'm sworn to secrecy.
D. Jump on Oprah's couch, rebuke Matt Lauer, buy a sonogram machine.
3. Who is a recurring haunting presence every Christmas Eve?___.
A. Clarence the Angel
B. Jacob Marley
C. Ghost of Christmas Past
D. Mistletoe Rash
4. What Holiday tradition do you look forward to___.
A. Shopping and exchanging presents.
B. Baking cookies and holiday meals.
C. Singing Carols and attending church.
D. Sneaking Star Wars action figures in the Nativity scene (Courtesy of Clive Young!)
5. Why was there no room at the Inn?___.
A. Sheperd convention.
B. Undergoing renovations for upcoming Hilton merger.
C. Really really hard to make reservations in 4 B.C.
D. Sure they give you towels and robes, but swaddling clothes? Forget it.
6. Which one is the name of one of Santa's reindeer?___.
7. You awake in the middle of the night and see Santa standing before you . What do you say to him?___.
A. "Merry Christmas!"
B. "Have I been naughty or nice?"
C. "Have some cookies!"
D. "Close your robe!"
8. Christmas Carolers show up at your door. What do you do?___.
A. Don't open the door until "Good King Wenceslas" is sung.
B. Share some hot cocoa and cookies with them in appreciation.
C. Shout out "Freebird!" as a request.
D. Turn the hose on them.
9. Which store do you hope to get a Gift Card from?___.
C. Hot Topic
D. Toys in Babeland
10. What's your New Year's Resolution?___.
A. Lose weight, quit smoking and /or drinking.
B. Be kinder to others.
C. Find a new job.
D. Read the Blog of Pratt daily.
Wishing all my friends a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa, and Festivus for the rest of us.